Saturday, 12th of September 2020 at 17.00 h.
Place: La Mola Fortress (Fronts 9 and 10)
Sea Cruise Station.
The distance of the race is 5 miles (8.045 kilometres).
Download the route on OpenRunner
• Map of the race route
• Altimeter. Know the altitude and gradients you will come across during the race.
• Official Rules.
• Download the autorisation.
• Download the authorization for minors
• Results 2019.
Limit date for the registration is the 27th of May.
• Until 30/04/20 : €20 + €1 insurance for non-federated (+€2 rental of chip)
• From 30/04/20 al 12/09/19: €25 + €1 insurance for non-federated (+€2 rental of chip)
• Last-minute registration: €35 + €1 insurance for non-federated (+€2 rental of chip)
* In this edition will be allocated € 2 each inscription to the Spanish Association against Cancer.
In case of cancellation
• Until the 15th of April, you can obtain 50% refund of the registration fee.
• From the 16th of April until the 15th of May, 30% of the registration fee.
• From the 16th of May, there is no refund of the registration fee.
• Online registrations will close on the 27th of May on the web page of the event. Last-minute registrations can be made on the 29th of May in Sea Cruise Station (Finish line) from 5 to 8 p.m.
• Registration for the race is personal and non-transferable.
• No registration will be valid without the receipt issued by the organisation.
• For any incident, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
COLLECTION OF NUMBERS AND RACE GIFT
• Friday, 29th of May 2020: Sea Cruise Station (Finish line). From 5 to 8 p.m.
• Saturday, 30th of May 2020: Sea Cruise Station (Finish line). From 9.30 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
To withdraw the number, you must have an official ID document (ID, passport, driver’s license) and know the assigned number.
To collect the number, federated athletes will have to provide the original copy of their license. If your federation does not provide you with a license document, you must provide a certificate from the corresponding federation. Only athletics federated members are allowed.
The participant unable to go in person to withdraw their number may authorise another person. There is a form download here which the authorised person must bring, duly filled out, along with their ID card and a photocopy of the participant’s ID. This document can be downloaded from the web or in the registration confirmation mail.
TIMES AND TRANSPORT TO THE STARTING LINE
- The organization will make available to the participants, a shuttle service to the starting line, upon request when filling out the registration form.
- All participants will enter the bus with the ticked given to them by the organization when picking up their documentation.
- The bus leaving to the 10 Miles will leave at 16:00 h, from the cruise ship station parking.
- At the starting point of the 10 Miles, la Mola Fortress, there is a parking available for visitors but the road to La Mola will be cut of due to the race from 16:00 h.
- The organization strongly recommends using the free transport (for participants only) provided for this purpose as the road will suffer significant traffic restrictions. Also, we remember that there will be no bus service back from the finish line to the departure point.
SERVICIO DE GUARDARROPA:
- En la salida habrá un servicio de custodia de bolsas de los atletas participantes.
- La consigna permanecerá abierta hasta quince minutos antes de la carrera (16.45 horas). Sólo se admitirá un bulto por participante.
- La bolsa deberá ir cerrada e identificada con la etiqueta que le suministrará la organización, juntamente con el dorsal.
- En el recinto de la Post-Meta se habilitará una zona donde se depositaran las bolsas, distribuidas por número. La retirada se hará mediante la presentación del dorsal.
- La organización no se hace responsable de los efectos personales que se dejen en el guardarropa.
- Se podrán recoger hasta las 19.30 horas del día 30 de Mayo.