Saturday, 14 September 2019 at 5.00 p.m.
Place: Urb. Cala Llonga, Passeig dels Mariners (Park).
Sea Cruise Station.
The distance of the race is 5 miles (8.045 kilometres).
Download tour by OpenRunner
• Route Meter.
• Route map with food and drink points.
• Altimeter. Know the altitude and gradients you will come across during the race.
• Official Rules.
• Download the authorization.
• Download authorization for minors.
• Results 2018.
COLLECTION OF NUMBERS AND RACE GIFT
• Friday, 13 September 2019: Sea Cruise Station (Finish line). From 5 to 8 p.m.
• Saturday, 14 September 2019: Sea Cruise Station (Finish line). From 9.30 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
To withdraw the number, you must have an official ID document (ID, passport, driver’s license) and know the assigned number.
To collect the number, federated athletes will have to provide the original copy of their license. If your federation does not provide you with a license document, you must provide a certificate from the corresponding federation. Only athletics federated members are allowed.
The participant unable to go in person to withdraw their number may authorise another person. There is a form download here which the authorised person must bring, duly filled out, along with their ID card and a photocopy of the participant’s ID. This document can be downloaded from the web or in the registration confirmation mail.
Make your registration online from here.
• Until 15/08/19: €12 + €1 insurance for non-federated (+€2 rental of chip)
• From 16/08/19 al 12/09/19: €17 + €1 insurance for non-federated (+€2 rental of chip)
• Last-minute registration: €22 + €1 insurance for non-federated (+€2 rental of chip)
* In this edition will be allocated € 2 each inscription to the Spanish Association against Cancer.
In case of cancellation
• Until the 31 July, you can obtain 50% refund of the registration fee.
• From the 1 to 31 August, 30% of the registration fee.
• From the 1 September, there is no refund of the registration fee.
• Online registrations will close on the 11 September on the web page of the event. Last-minute registrations can be made on the 13 September in Sea Cruise Station (Finish line) from 5 to 8 p.m.
• Registration for the race is personal and non-transferable.
• No registration will be valid without the receipt issued by the organisation.
• For any incident, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
TIMES AND TRANSPORT TO THE STARTING LINE
• The organization will make available to the participants, a shuttle service to the starting line, upon request when filling out the registration form.
• The bus will leave from the parking of the Sea Cruise Station to Urb. Cala Llonga at 16:15 hours.
• The organization strongly recommends using the free transport (for participants only) provided for this purpose as the road will suffer significant traffic restrictions. Also, we remember that there will be no bus service back from the finish line to the departure point.
• At the starting area, there will be a cloakroom service available for bags to keep participating athletes’ belongings safe.
• The cloakroom will remain open until fifteen minutes before the race (4.45 p.m.). Only one package per participant will be admitted.
• The bag must be closed and identified with the label that will be provided by the organisation, together with the number.
• In the Finishing-Line area, where the bags will be deposited, distributed by number. The retreat will be done by presenting the dorsal.
• The organisation is not responsible for any personal belongings left in the cloakroom. They can be collected until 7:30 p.m. on September 14th.