Date: Saturday, May 29th, 2021 at 5.00 p.m.
Place: Urb. Cala Llonga, Passeig dels Mariners (Park).
Sea Cruise Station (Port Maó)
The distance of the race is 5 miles (8.045 kilometres).
Download tour by OpenRunner
• Route & Profile.
• Route map with food and drink points.
• Official Rules.
• Download the authorization for non-personal bib collection
• Download authorization for minors.
• Results 2020.
The online deadline for registrations will be on the May 27th, 2021 or up to 150 participants.
Last-minute registrations at the Sea Cruise Station (Finish line) on Friday, May 28th, 2021 from 5 to 8 p.m. (if there are registration available).
The minimum age to take part in the 5 MILES MAÓ CITY race is 16.
For the under-18s it is essential to have authorisation from their parent/guardian when collecting their number. The form is available here
• 5 Miles (8.045 km)
• Until April 30th, 2021 - €15 + €1 insurance for non-federated (+€2 rental of chip*)
• From May 1st to 27th, 2021 - €20 + €1 insurance for non-federated (+€2 rental of chip*)
• Last-minute registration (if there are registration available) - €25 + €1 insurance for non-federated (+€2 rental of chip*)
*Participants who do not own a chip must rent a white chip when registering (€2), which will be provided to them when they collect their race number. (Don't forget return the chip on finish line.)
Registration for the race is personal and non-transferable.
No registration will be valid without the receipt issued by the organisation.
For any incident, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
In this edition will be allocated € 2 each inscription to the AECC- Spanish Association against Cancer.
Registration refund policy:
- Until April 15th, 2021 REFUND of 50% of the registration
- From April 16 th to May 15th, 2121 REFUND of 30% of the registration.
- From May 16th, 2021 there will be no refunds whatsoever.
If for any reason, contrary to the will of the Organization: health pandemics, terrorist acts, climatic circumstances, traffic accidents or cuts in sections of circuits, denial of government authorization for any cause or pretext, etc., the race cannot carry out on the scheduled date, at the request of the participant, the Organization will refund 75% of the registration fee. The remaining 25% will remain in the possession of the organization to cover the management costs of each participant, such as bank fees, insurance, preparation of number or other expenses incurred for the registration.
If the race is postponed, the participant may also choose to save the total amount of their registration and keep it open for the new date.
EXCEPTIONAL RULES FOR THE COVID-19
All participants, all times, must protect themselves and others from possible infections of COVID-19, so that while moving in the areas of delivered of bibs, transfers, access to start line and later in the post-finish area, they will use an approved mask and will wear it properly placed. They will obligatorily maintain, whenever possible, the safety distance of 1.5 meters of separation with the other participants, organizational staff, public, etc.
Failure to comply with these requirements, the organization could make decisions such as not letting you participate in the event.
It is also reported that some points of these regulations may be modified to follow the safety rules set by the health authorities, at the time of the test.
WITHDRAWAL OF NUMBERS:
• Friday, May 28th, 2021: Sea Cruise Station (Finish line). From 5 to 8 p.m.
• Saturday, May 29th, 2021: Sea Cruise Station (Finish line). From 9.30 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
To withdraw the number, you must have an official ID document (ID, passport, driver’s license).
To collect the number, federated athletes will have to provide the original copy of their license. If your federation does not provide you with a license document, you must provide a certificate from the corresponding federation. Only athletics federated members are allowed.
The participant unable to go in person to withdraw their number may authorise another person. There is a form download here which the authorised person must bring, duly filled out, along with their ID card and a photocopy of the participant’s ID. This document can be downloaded from the web or in the registration confirmation mail.
TIMES AND TRANSPORT TO THE STARTING LINE
• The organization will make available to the participants, a shuttle service to the starting line, upon request when filling out the registration form.
• The bus will leave from the parking of the Sea Cruise Station to Urb. Cala Llonga at 16:15 hours.
• The organization recommends using the free transport (for participants only) provided for this purpose as the road will suffer significant traffic restrictions. Also, we remember that there will be no bus service back from the finish line to the departure point.
• At the starting area, there will be a cloakroom service available for bags to keep participating athletes’ belongings safe.
• The cloakroom will remain open until 15 minutes before the race (4.45 p.m.).
• The bag must be closed and identified with the label that will be provided by the organisation, together with the number. Only one bag per participant will be accepted
• In the Finishing-Line area, where the bags will be deposited, distributed by number. The retreat will be done by presenting the dorsal. Maxium time at 7.30 p.m.
• The organisation is not responsible for any personal belongings left in the cloakroom.