1.500 m swim – 40 km bike (road) – 10 km run
Bib number pick-up: From 09:30 am to 1:30 pm at the Plaza de Europa (Es Pujols).
– From 12.45 pm to 1.45 pm: the transition area is open in order for athletes to leave their bicycle and equipment.
– At 3.45 pm: pre-start swim area/call room, on the beach of Es Pujols.
– At 4 pm: Start Olympic Distance competition
Award Ceremony approximately at 7.30 pm. at the Plaza de Europa.
Categories Olympic Distance (male & female)
– Junior – 2003-2004
– Sub 23 – 2000-2002
– Veteran 1 – 1973-1982
– Veteran 2 – 1963-1972
– Veteran 3 – 1962 and earlier
– Trophy for the first 3 absolute classified (male & female).
– Trophy to the first classified of each category (masculine & femenine).
– Athletes with a valid competition license: 30€ + 2€ rental of the chip (if you do not have a yellow timing chip).
– Athletes without a competition license: 40€ (insurance included) + 2€ rental chip (if you do not have a yellow timing chip).
Swim: 2 rounds (1.500 meters)
Cut-off for the swimming segment – maximum time of departure from the water: 4.45 pm. Download OpenRunner
Bike: 5 rounds (40 kilometers)
Start from Plaça Europa, Aigua Dolça St., turn right for Espalmador St., roundabout straight direction La Savina for Pm-820-2 road. 360º turning point front Sa Síquia Restaurant and return to Es Pujols for Pm-820-2. roundabout straight for Espalmador St., turn left for de la Roca Plana St. (Aprox. 8 Km).
For each round you will be going by the transition area.
Cut-off for the cycling segment – maximum time of entry to the transition area: 6.20 pm. Download Openrunner
Run: 4 rounds (10 kilometers)
Cut-off for the athletics segment – maximum time of arrival at the Finish Line: 7.30 pm. Download OpenRunner.