750 m swim – 20 km bike (road) – 5 km run
(individual and relay team options)
Bib nimber pick-up: From 09:30 am to 1:30 pm at Plaza de Europa (Es Pujols).
– From 12.45 pm to 1.45 pm: the transition area is open in order for athletes to leave their bicycles and equipment.
– At 2.00 pm: Pre-start swim area/call room, on the beach of Es Pujols.
– At 2.15 pm: Start Sprint Distance competition and then the Sprint Team Relay competition.
– From 4.30 pm to 5 pm: Athletes can pick up their equipment from the transition area. (according to conditions established in article 9 of these regulations).
Award Ceremony: approximately at 7.30 h at the Plaza de Europa.
Categories Sprint Distance (male & female)
– Youth – 2005-2006 (Sprint Distance only)
– Junior – 2003-2004
– Sub 23/U23 – 2000-2002
– Veteran 1 – 1973-1982
– Veteran 2 – 1963-1972
– Veteran 3 – 1962 and earlier
Team Relay Sprint. They must be formed by 2 or 3 participants (they can be mixed), none of them must registered in the individual category. One category is established for team relays.
– Trophy for the first 3 absolute classified (male & female) Sprint y Olympic.
– Trophy to the first classified of each category (male & female) Sprint y Olympic.
– Trophy to the first classified team for Sprint.
– Athletes with a valid competition license: 20€ + 2€ rental chip (if you do not have a yellow timing chip).
– Athletes without a competition license: 25€ (includes insurance) + 2€ rental chip (if you do not have a yellow timing chip).
– Team relay registration: 30€ (increase of 5€ for each athlete without a competition license as insurance for each one) + 2€ rental chip (if you do not have a yellow timing chip. One chip per team).
Swim: 1 round (750 meters)
Cut-off for the swimming segment – maximum time of departure from the water: 2.40 pm. Download OpenRunner
Bike: 2 rounds (19 kilometers)
Start from Plaça Europa, Aigua Dolça St., turn right for Espalmador St., roundabout straight direction La Savina for Pm-820-2 road. 360º turning point before of the La Savina and return to Es Pujols for Pm-820-2. roundabout straight for Espalmador St., turn left for de la Roca Plana St. (Aprox. 9,5 Km).
For each round you will be going by the transition area.
Cut-off for the cycling segment – maximum time of entry to the transition area: 3:30 pm.
Run: 2 rounds (5 kilometers)
Cut-off for the athletics segment – maximum time of arrival at the Finish Line: 4.15 pm. Download OpenRunner